Spartan Fit!Posted on April 5th, 2016 1 comment
JOE DE SENA is the founder and owner of the Spartan Race, as well as a living legend in endurance and adventure racing circles — he completed the 135-mile Badwater Ultramarathon, raced the 140.6 miles of Lake Placid Ironman, and finished a 100-mile trail run in Vermont, all within one week.
His newest book book “Spartan Fit!” will be released this summer, which will be the sequel to the international bestseller, “Spartan Up!”
31 Days. Transform your Mind. Transform Your Body. Commit to Grit. No Gym Required.
* A 31-day workout and diet plan to prepare for the Spartan Sprint — or to just get you in ultimate shape
* Full-body workouts requiring no gym and no weights
* How to build fitness levels from one race to the next
* Inspiring, motivating stories of Spartans
“Spartan Fit!“ is a complete Spartan training guide, and “Spartan Fit!” arms readers with the strength, knowledge, and grit to never question their potential again, both on and off the race course.
To spread the news of this new book “Spartan Fit!“, I am giving away one free race entry that works one time for any open heat (non-confirmed start time) in any Spartan Race in the continental US. Here is the link and good luck!
* The code will work one time for any open heat (non-confirmed start time) in any Spartan Race in the continental US.
* One lucky winner for the race entry will be picked and announced on 10:00pm PST, Sunday April 17th.
Announcement — the Spartan race entry goes to Nicole from MA. I’ll email you the comp code, and have fun 🙂
Leave a reply